TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vasectomy recovery time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattl
New

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:24 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Vasectomy recovery time Reply with quote

What is the typical recovery time required prior to resuming cycling activities after a vasectomy? I am planning to get snipped this year and just wanted to plan around racing, etc. as much as possible.

Thanks
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:27 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the recovery time is different for each individual but I did a race two weeks after getting snipped. Good luck!
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:02 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Vasectomy Recovery Time Reply with quote

tspitts:

Give your self two weeks before doing any hard bike rides. Now how long before you can do the other acitivies Embarassed..... talk with your urologist for his more specific recommendations.

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: