TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R H Round-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckethead
100+

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:28 am GMT +0000    Post subject: R H Round-up Reply with quote

Good morning,
I understand the Round-up is still, or only, three weeks away, but does anybody know when the course will be marked for pre-ride / recon / familiarization ?
Can't wait to get back into the TMBRA series fray again after 3 yrs out!
Thnaks
davebellante
New

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's marked. Look for arrows and signs. The only part that is not ready is the "Shiner Drop Zone " on the pro loop.
davebellante
New

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are strava links for the course

www.strava.com/activities/1353919491

www.strava.com/activities/1359236175
Paul Uhl
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:10 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than a week out to the opening race of the TMBRA state championship series!! All the race loop are marked for the Rockyhill Roundup. Even the Kids Cup!! I will be getting them more race ready later in the week. See you all there!!
BryanThiel
New

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 am GMT +0000    Post subject: RHR Race Weather ??? Reply with quote

Boy I hate to be the one to ask but is RHR a rain or shine event. If it is not a rain or shine event how long in advance will it be called?

We have a hotel reservations as I am sure many do and we would like to cancel if it the race will be cancelled due to weather.

I know RHR does well in wet conditions, a bit hard on your bike, but the trail holds up well so we are good either way.

Thanks in advance...
davebellante
New

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's rain or shine ...hopefully shine .... but gonna happen either way
fontarin
New

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:17 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's a bunch of rain, would there be any re-routes to the course? I know the back of the ranch holds up well, but the initial climb/blacktrack can get pretty muddy.
Paul Uhl
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

their are a few short reroutes that I can do if needed. I will look at those when the time comes.
jgrant750
New

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know the back of the ranch holds up well, but the initial climb/blacktrack can get pretty muddy."

Agreed. Taking the jeep trail to the base of the Fat Chuck's climb sure would be sweet.

Granted, I'm biased as my leg is still jacked up post-motorcycle crash and that is the only section I have an issue with..... just don't wanna hold anyone up. Embarassed Razz
blowin chains
New

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:03 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Lost Garmin Edge 25 Reply with quote

I lost my White Garmin Edge 25, probably in the car parking area just south of where the racers first leave the camp area and dip down into that little bridge. Anyone find it?

Great fun race today. But a bit cold. No rain while Cat 3 ran so that was good.

Cheers,
Lawrence
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: