TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PD Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Texas Trail Workdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckethead
New

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:08 am GMT +0000    Post subject: PD Hours Reply with quote

Good morning,
Here we are one race down in the series and a grand total of ONLY 9, NINE, people have completed their hours for the awesome prize of 60 points in their respective classes. This is ASTOUNDING! Normally by now the table of hours is massive. Is it the crappy weather we've had this year? Ignorance? Apathy? If you have any doubt about whether you've completed yours or not, don't be afraid to e-mail me and seek verification.

Bobby
jdp37
New

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:07 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: 2018 points? Reply with quote

Hi there! You mention the 60 points and only 9 people have sent in PayDirt forms...
BUT, where are the points posted now that you have this info? Inquiring minds want to know...
Nothing here yet - http://www.tmbra.org/tresults.htm (2-18-18 )

jp
Buckethead
New

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:46 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: jdp Reply with quote

The points are listed in the next to last column on the results tables for each cat/class, as I'm sure you've seen. Those points aren't presented till late in the season.
jdp37
New

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: 2018 event current points Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply!
I won't stir the pot on overall points. I do understand that issue...
I didn't get to go to the 2018 RHR, so I was looking for the event results here on the TMBRA website, and there is nothing.
I will go post a request on the event thread.

jp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Texas Trail Workdays All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: