TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vacation request for Doc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:28 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Vacation request for Doc. Reply with quote

Hey Doc, I've noticed that many of the questions asked are merely common sense and your valued expertise could be better utilized elsewhere. For example, the Mojo or Teamsmack sites. Now there are some major brain damage cases over there.

Anyway my point is this: If you ever need a break, feel free to page me. I'd be more than happy to take over and cure a few of these folks with my wisdom.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do.

Sincerely,

The Kidd
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:42 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead Doc. Just be sure and provide The Kidd with a good "disclaimer". He could be your apprentice and you could be like Donald Trump. "Your..." Rolling Eyes
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:47 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kidd:

I will take your proposal into consideration. I will post you if I would like to take you up on it. If I do, just remember, you have to wear a helmet when you do it; some of the posts can knock you off your chair, no telling what kind of head injury you might sustain then! Wink

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: