TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bike Doc needs a Ride from Houston to Warda May 15, 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Bike Doc needs a Ride from Houston to Warda May 15, 2016 Reply with quote

Anyone from the Houston area going to Warda for the Warda Race on Thurday May 15, in the evening? I am flying in to Houston Hobby on SW Flight 56 from Corpus Christi, landing at 7:25PM. I will have just a small carryon bag. I will pay for your gas and give you the race weekend camping at Bluff Creek Ranch for free for your services. If you don't want to set up camp that night, I can get you a comfortable bed in the house on Thursday night to make it even better. Email me at paulknolan at gmail.com if you are interested. I don't need a ride back, just a ride up.

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: