TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2018 USAC Annual License - Now Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobin Behling
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: 2018 USAC Annual License - Now Available Reply with quote

1) You can renew your annual license right now for 2018. If you are a procrastinator like me, I highly recommend that you stop reading this and do it right now. NOTE: Mine is done and now I don't need to worry about it anymore.

2) USAC sent out a notice in the past week noting that the price for an adult annual licenses is increasing from $70 to $75 on Jan 1st. If you renew right now, you save $5.

3) The registration process at the first few races of the year are sometimes a bit chaotic due to racers that are scrambling to renew their annual license on site. Do yourself and others a favor and just do it right now. It is not worth the stress and strain of trying to get it done at the race site. Use that time & energy to focus on other things that will allow you to have a better race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: