TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bike Doc's Delayed Response

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:09 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: The Bike Doc's Delayed Response Reply with quote

Readers:

Thanks for your patience, I have one more week of a very busy month. Today was catch up day on your questions. Next month I should be able to get to your questions more expeditiously. Keep those questions coming and I'll try to keep up with the answers as my schedules allow.

Thanks,
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:49 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doc,

Did yall find a nice farm or ranch there in Ohio? How's the family adjusting? Find the other home schoolers yet?

Miss you, deb
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:48 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Farmer Paul Reply with quote

Debbie:

We found a small 5 acre horse farm. I will be moving the wife and kids up in September. My brother, Damon, will hold down the Warda Ranch while I am off getting my higher education. I do miss the MTB scene in Texas and all the GREAT friends I have made with it. Things are happening w/ TMBRA and NORBA that sounds exciting. It would be awesome for TMBRA get a National in Texas.

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: