TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lower left leg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:10 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: lower left leg Reply with quote

For the last 3-4 weeks I have had a strange spasm on outside of my lower left leg about 4-6" below the knee. It is not a major twitch most of the time not even visible. I have had them many other times in severval other places but never this long in the same place It does twitch all the time but it happen several times a day. I does not hurt. Any ideas?
strohls freely
100+

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:23 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a firm believer in oatmeal cookies before bed---the really sweet kind!
And who knows, maybe they'll work for muscle spasms. Maybe not.javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing
strohls freely
100+

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:24 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a firm believer in oatmeal cookies before bed---the really sweet kind!
And who knows, maybe they'll work for muscle spasms. Maybe not.javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:03 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do daily stretching routines to see if this can help. Get the excellent book Stretching by Bob Anderson for great information and routines. If the symptoms persist or progress to involve more muscles, do get an evaluation by your doctor and possibly a referral to a neurologist to make sure nothing more serious is going on.

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: