TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bike Doc on Texas Time!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:13 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Bike Doc on Texas Time! Reply with quote

In the words of MacAurthor, "I have returned!" I am back in Texas, staying at the ranch in Warda for a few days before I head West by Northwest to Amarillo to start my new job with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. It is wonderful to be back. I will check the "Ask the Bike Doc" daily for the next three days June 30 to July 3 then be off line July while I make the move to Amarillo and be back on line on July 5.

Thanks,

TT +1 (Texas Time +1 day) YEEEHAAW! Very Happy
Racer-ette
250+

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:02 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Paul, Susan and kids!

A woman and her bike,
It's a beautiful thing.

Caution: Slow Expert... uh Cat 1 Ahead
the toninator
250+

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:13 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry it took so long for me to get back round here, welcome back!
tony
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:29 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should come to camp eagle while you're close(ish) and check it out!

-sarah
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:45 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camp Eagle is on my to do list. I love riding in the neck of the woods you are located in.

Thanks,
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:54 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!
I just heard your (familiar) name dropped at the Cook's Pulmonary clinic here in Fort Worth. I'm a Respiratory Therapist that works with Dr. Cunningham and your name came up the other day when he was talking about the Amarillo clinic. I said "wait a minute, that name sounds familiar". Small world!!

Sounds like you're focusing on the lungs these days!

Well, good luck and glad to have you back in Texas,

Alex
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex:

I am Texas GLAD to be back and doing my favorite area of medicine management. Give Dr. Cunningham my regards. If you ever make it up to Amarillo, give a hollar and we can do a ride in Palo Duro Canyon. I have plenty of bikes so if you can't bring yours I am sure I will have one that will fit you. I have bikes that cover body sizes from 4ft to 6ft 2 inches.

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Ask the Bike Doc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: