Hey there fellow TMBRA racers. I hope you’re staying cool so far this summer. Here are some news and updates to give you motivation for your summer training.
- If you are a recently crowned State Champion, check your email ( spam / junk) . An email was sent on 6/7 with instructions on how to get your jersey.
- If you didn’t receive your top 10 T-shirt because we didn’t have your size at Warda AND you responded to my email. Your shirt was mailed today 6/7. If you didn’t receive an email from me or didn’t respond, fear not! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work out getting your shirt to you.
- TMBRA is pleased to announce that Cycle Progression has extended their sponsorship to include our fall series Texas Cup! This means we will have neutral bottle hand ups at all fall Texas Cup races along with helping defer the cost of running the series. We can’t thank Cycle Progression enough for their continued support of Texas MTB racing and our community.
- We are also excited to announce that Don and Dominic Losole will become the “official voice of the 2023 TX CX MTB State Championship Series” . This means we will have the same official announcer at all spring races next year. We hope that having the same familiar voice at our events will improve our series continuity (and get everyone’s name pronounced correctly)
Here is the official Marathon Calendar
* note we have a new event added to the marathon calendar in mountainous Marfa TX!
Nov-12 Palo Duro Canyon MTB Marathon
Dec 3 – The Hugelland Holiday Marathon
Dec 17 – Chuck’s New Adventure Marathon
Jan 7 – Marfa Marathon and MTB Weekend
Jan 14 – Excruciation Exam
Jan 28 – Miles of Discomfort
February 5 – #1 The Pace Bend Race
February 19 – #2 Rocky Hill Roundup
March 5 – #3 Bent Wheel Bash
March 19 – #4 Cameron Park Blowout
April 2 – #5 S.T.O.R.M. Hill Country Challenge
April 23 – #6 Big Cedar XC
May 7 – #7 G.O.R.B.A. Sugar Land Classic
May 21 – #8 The Warda Race
*note: NICA parents, there are no overlaps with next years NICA schedule ( not even rain dates!)
We hope everyone has a great summer and we hope to see you in Paris TX on Labor Day weekend for the start of our Fall TX Cup series.