October 28-29, 2023
Welcome to the USAC Texas State Championship one day race at Kerrville Schreiner Park in Kerrville TX! We’re excited to host a fun filled mountain biking weekend presented by Hill Country Bicycle Works and Kerrville Schreiner Park. Located on the banks of the Guadalupe River and a main trailhead for the River Trail, Kerrville Schreiner Park offers up all kinds of activities for the entire family. This race course can be followed along the paved Park Road so a spectator can see their racer numerous times following the spectator viewing route with a bike. The Trailhead Beer Garden, that can be accessed by the River Trail right from the Park, has live music and food trucks Thursday- Sunday. And if you’re coming to camp, the park has blocked all of the campsites on the trailside for the festival participants. So make your bookings, sign up to race and come out to Kerrville for a great time!!
Conchitas Mexican Fusion Cuisine Food Truck onsite SUNDAY
BREW DAWGZ ARE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE PARK
Dates and Registration
October 28-29, 2023
KERRVILLE SCHREINER PARK, 2385 BANDERA HIGHWAY, KERRVILLE, TX 78028, 830-257-7300
$10 Late charge added to adult race categories on Friday October 27 at 7pm
$10 Last Minute fee added to adult and junior categories on Saturday October 28 at 7 pm
You can register for Sunday’s cross country event online up to 30 minutes before your category start time on BikeReg.
For Saturday’s festival events, registration will be allowed onsite no penalties. Signup for the free Kids Cup and 1st Time Racers clinic will be onsite only.
Races are sanctioned by USA Cycling.
- Please go to usacycling.org and renew/buy your license now (licenses valid for one year) Use code TEXASMTB2023 at checkout for $25 off the annual license.
- One-day licenses are $15 for category 3 (Beginner One-Day) and $35 for Pro, Cat 1 and Cat 2 (Experienced One-Day). Experienced One-Day must be purchased online through USA Cycling only
- We WILL NOT process license renewals or new sales at the event, please take care of this before arriving at the race venue.
TMBRA- Texas Mountain Bike Racing Association -Rules and regulations, rider forums, Texas racing
FACEBOOK– coming soon
Kerrville Schreiner Park on Trailforks
The trail can be ridden in either direction. For 2023 the race course will go in a clockwise direction. The course will be marked starting the late afternoon of October 8.
• Women’s Empowerment Cycling Pre-Ride
(FREE) 9 AM
• Sunshine the Clown face painting (FREE)
12 PM- 3PM
• WOOM Kids Cup (FREE) 1 PM
• 1 st Time Racers Clinic (FREE) 2 PM
• Adult/ Junior Team Time Trial 3 PM
• Costume Crit 5 PM
• Unicycle Race/ Wheelie Contest 5:30 PM
• Halloween Hunt (FREE) 7 PM
The trails will be open for pre-riding every day Sunrise to Sunset. There is a day use fee for
Kerrville Schreiner Park. A $50 Yearly Pass is a great deal if you plan on multiple visits. Gates
are open Saturday and Sunday of event weekend- no fee for spectators, race-course fee
included in entry fee
Trek TX Texas Cup overall awards
- Must compete in three 2023 Texas Cup events to qualify for overall awards
- Best 4 out of 5 results count towards series points
- Overall series awards for top three in every category
- Top 5 T-shirts for all qualified racers ( shirts are not for sale but must be earned )